Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

For some of us, Friday is still a school day this week and therefore qualifies as TGIF. My friends just to to the east a few blocks have a different school district and therefore have their sweet little monsters already off for Spring Break. Good luck with that girls! ;)
Don't look to me for kids activity ideas and advice. I throw mine outside with a cardboard box and tell them to get on with it...mommy has to "work".

But since it's Friday I don't feel much like working (not so different from most days really) and so I thought I'd put a call out to my loyal fashionistas to supply me with some writing material. Tell me what products you've tried and loved, or hated. Beauty products can cost a fortune so none of us needs to waste money on crap that doesn't work, stinks, turns us orange or doesn't actually give us a "face lift at home".

Share and share alike my friends.
Next week in the weekly e-newsletter we'll share more reviews about self-tanning products. I loaned a few bottles to a fashionable friend and she's got some dishing to do.
Make sure you are subscribed for your weekly "Haute fix" each Tuesday morning!

By the way....become a fan of Haute Weekly on Facebook, or follow us on Digg, Delicious, and whatever all the others are that my young and hip intern signed me up for. Happy Friday!

No comments: