Friday, March 27, 2009

Fab Friday


Happy Friday everyone. Not so happy here in the Midwest knowing that a snow storm is coming. I have begged the weatherman with no luck. Just when we start putting those wool coats and fuzzy warm sweaters away..BAM!

If you are sick of your winter coats, there are a lot of fantastic coats with deep discounts out in the stores. I've seen up to 70% off in several places!

I am excited for my next parcel to arrive because I bought a darling Betsey Johnson jacket with lace trim at 1/2 off through Rue La La.
It's a great designer discount source and you can only get in by invitation!

I have the invitation for you! Just go to their registration page and give them our email, info@hautemarket.com and you'll be in just in time for a fabulous Final Sale involving 30 designer brands!

I snagged a blue Hale Bob halter top for $39. The same top, in black, cost me over $100 in a boutique last summer. It's worth joining and getting the private sale alerts! http://www.ruelala.com/

No comments: