Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bad

I confess that I watched most of the SuperBowl last night...even though I didn't know which teams were playing until a few days ago. I mostly get in for the commercials. Unfortunately they didn't live up to expectations set by advertisers in past Superbowl events.

My fashion let down was Jennifer Hudsons outfit. I adore the jacket with the delicate ruffle trim, but the way it was shaped so that it widened at the hips and tapered back...uh uh...not good for her body type with the white shirt underneath. She was definitely a magnificent choice for the Star Spangled Banner...I just think gals with some hips should be selective about the clothing shapes they choose.

Bruce...all I can say is that I feel sorry for the camera-man who got the crotch in the face. Ugh Bruce.

No comments: