Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday ramblings & getting "JACK'd"

I'm not sure how thankful I am that it's Friday. The kids have no school today and I have a boatload of work to do to get ready for the Haute Market shopping party this weekend. Thank goodness for interns!
I have two interns now and I am so excited about them. One has been with me almost two months, the other wrote her first article a few weeks ago and is ready for more.

Also being added to the team is a fabulous woman I met at fashion week. Rosemary is an absolute fashion addict. She writes a fabulous blog in her spare time and is going to be a contributing writer here on the blog and on Haute Weekly. I don't know how she finds as much information as she does, but I'm sure glad she does it and you will be too.
I can't wait to meet up with her in New York! One more week until Fashion Week! I'm giddy!

Fashion Week means hanging with my gal pal Sarah. We'll be hitting the tents at Bryant Park and a fabulous beauty event which will leave me with loads of SWAG to give away for our weekly prizes. Make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to be registered.

Lastly...listen to my fave radio station, 105.1 JACK FM today. I'm getting JACK'd!!
This afternoon I'll be chatting with DJ Jon Anthony about Haute Market and the Pajama Program.

Have a fabulous Friday wherever you are. Please come to Haute Market this Sunday if you are in the Kansas City area. Make sure you bring a pair of new kids pajamas to donate to the PJ Program!

No comments: