Monday, August 25, 2008

Slave to Sephora

Sephora.com, Inc.I am addicted to deals. Not just any old deal that comes my way. It's the freebies Sephora adds on to my online orders. It's addictive. I love to place my goodies into my shopping bag then, though I know it's coming, I still act surprised when the "choose your freebies" page comes up! But the absolute best part?!? When the mail arrives! Because, although it's only a few days, I've forgotten that it's coming and forgotten what goodies I chose. It's like having a birthday but getting everything you love!

I get particularly giddy when Sephora sends me the inside scoop on a deal to share with all my fab fashionistas. FREE 10 day trial of bare minerals. A sample of foundation and necessary brush for flawless application can be yours with any Sephora.com purchase. Just use code 10DAY at checkout (while supplies last).

I recently hired my fabulous makeup artist and friend, Staci Broski of 7th Row, to give me a personal makeup consultation (which I highly recommend). She used the Laura Mercier foundation primer and I really liked it. So that will probably be my purchase today in order to claim my bareMinerals freebie.

Get your goodies today before they run out!

No comments: