Friday, July 13, 2007

Fab Friday

Fabulous sales to get you through the weekend:

Beauty Brands is having their liter sale! Go load up on your favorites.

20% off all FrenchFifty at CoutureCandy.com Enjoy a great discount for shopping online at Couture Candy. 20% off all French Fifty wear. Expires July 31, 2007, so get there quickly if you need a last minute swim suit that is hot and sexy!


Save at Shoes.com!
Shoes.com is having a fab sale as well. If you are a Fashion 411 regular, you know I'm a shoe whore. I'll do anything for a shoe sale. And it's like those potato chips...I can't stop at just one. So when I find a sale, I get a little cooky.
This sale expires Aug. 6, 2007.
I'm wary of ordering shoes online because I'm not an easy fit, but the return policy is so great! I love that I can shop from home instead of wrestle with my three wild boys while trying on shoes. If I'm not watchful, you'll find my boys on another aisle prancing around in high heels. A proud father this does not make.

No comments: