Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cockadoodledoo

Wow, it's very early! I'm up at and at 'em getting ready for the big blow out sale today. I don't think the roosters even get up this early.

I'm sneaking in a quick blog to remind you of the sale and give you some tidbits about the upcoming Haute Market event. I know that October seems miles away, but it will creep up before you know it (much like school starting in a few weeks).

Reminder: Summer Blow Out sale TODAY! You'd be crazy not to check this out. Every vendor will have everything at 50% off or more!

Announcement: I am so excited to announce that Aestheticare Medi Spa has joined Haute Market for the Oct. 3rd event to bring you live demonstrations at the event! YOU may be a lucky gal who gets to try a demo treatment.

Ok, so some of you don't want to admit to Botox or other "enhancements". I'd happily be a poster child if someone can get rid of my forehead wrinkle induced by repeated scowling at naughty little boys who practice artwork on my walls, leave bugs in their pockets and other mischievous doings.

At the Oct. 3rd event, you'll be able to talk to highly skilled and knowledgeable personnel about all the fabulous services offered by Aestheticare Medi Spa. I've already been inquiring about laser hair removal - I'm so sick of shaving.

More info to come. Keep checking back. Make the Fashion 411 blog your home page and stay in-the-know!

No comments: