Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pedi's and Printz

There are some editors and photographers who choose to endure fashion week the easy way. .. with sneakers and otherwise comfortable, but not fashionable, shoes.
I chose the blistering, painful route of stilettos and platform sandals. Yet this fashion season I was spared the pain because of my new found love....Printz. Of course I also indulged in the ritual of my mid-fashion week massage (Hey, I'm a suburbian. We don't walk, we drive our minivans. I needed a pick-me-up).
In addition to the massage that helped my screaming calves, the Printz shoe pads by Apara saved the day, for 5 days in a row, through 9 pair of shoes.

These little pads are perfect comfort for the feet. I could not have paraded around the tents without them. I tried, the first day. I don't know if I was rushed and forgot the Printz or what. It was horrible. I had to soak my feet in ice cold water when I finally limped back to the hotel room. From then on I had Printz in my shoes and an extra pair in my Prada.

I get my Printz at the local DSW. Two pair per cute little purse shaped box. Also available at select stores online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, So after reading this post I went to Steinmart and picked myself up a set of these little beauties-- WOW what a life saver!! I tried them in my super cute, super painful little pointy black boots and made it through an entire day with out so much as one little twinge. Thanks for the post! I am addict!