Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Local Lusts

In my numerous romps around town trying to find hot fashions I couldn't help but stop to check out the temporary pop-up store for Deegie's Carma, soon to be relocated to an undisclosed location in the south Overland Park/Leawood area. (I know...very 007, huh?)

I found this super sexy zipper-front dress by Diesel, only mine is in a tasteful black color. Plus, mine was a mere $200 while online I just found one for about $325 at ASOS. Ouch. Lucky us for having the Deegie's Sale in the KC metro!

Check out Haute Market on MySpace and see my new profile pic and me wearing my fabulous corset custom made by local designer Sophie & Gwendalynn. I might just have to auction off the top now that I've worn it on tv, at the West 18th Street Fashion Show, and the recent Haute Market event. I know it's only Kansas City, but I'm not sure it's fashionable to be seen in the same thing so many times. Hard not to when it's so fabulously fitted and made of such fine silk fabric.

No comments: