Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's My Party....

and I'll dance if I want to...
Ok, so I'm a crappy lyricist but I am SOOOO excited for the party tonight!
The vendors and designers have been working 'round the clock to finish their products and fabulous goodies just for YOU.
Drew and his keyboardist, Steve, have been tuning up to bring spectacular music and entertainment for all.
Xiphium is bringing a handful of their top stylists for free primping.
Infinite Fitness is bringing a few massage therapists to keep us chilled.
The Cake Girl is donating over 500 cupcakes to help us celebrate our sweet 1 year birthday...YUM!

There is also a very nice check to present to the PJ Program to help buy new books and PJ's to children in need. You are welcome to bring them new pj's and books or make cash donations to help the Kansas chapter get the jump start they need to help area kids!

(Photo courtesy of Frankie & Jules)

No comments: